The Zeta 10P is British manufactured out of the finest materials to the very highest standards and conforms to BS EN 13240 and is “Defra Pending” for use in smokeless zones. With a nominal heat output of 11.0kW on wood and 7.0kW on smokeless fuels, this stove can be installed without the need of any additional ventilation. It has a maximum heat output of 12.0kW. and provides both radiant and convected heat.
- Maximum heat output of 12.0kWList item
- Pre stressed steel body for superior strength
- 150mm (6 inch) top flue outlet
- Can be installed on a 12mm glass hearth without the need of additional hearth construction
- 74.8% efficiency (smokeless fuel) 74.4% efficiency (wood)
- Multifuel Stove – Nominal heat output Wood 11.0kW and Smokeless Fuel 7.0kW
- Log Store model available
The Zeta 10P has a fully controllable Eco-Cleanburn air management system with primary, secondary and tertiary air for a superior burn. This system provides the stove with an excellent air wash system which keeps the glass clean and also a tertiary burn (wood only) for super clean burning thereby protecting the environment for future generations.
ZETA 10 Pedestal Dimensions:
|Material:||Plate Steel, Ceramic Glass & Vermiculite|
|Heat Output:||5 – 12kW Variable|
|Flue Outlet:||Top Exit – 150mm diameter (To suit 6″ flue)|
|Fuel Type:||Multi-Fuels – Wood burning & smokeless fuels|
|Efficiency:||Smokeless Fuel @ 7kW – 74.8%
Wood @ 11kW – 74.4%