The 5kW Compact will fit into most fireplaces, however, it looks fantastic and graceful either in an inglenook or freestanding in a room.
The Zeta Compact is British manufactured out of the finest materials to the very highest standards and conforms to BS EN 13240 and is “Defra Pending” for use in smokeless zones. With a nominal heat output of 4.9kW on wood and 4.1kW on smokeless fuels, this stove can be installed without the need of any additional ventilation. It has a maximum heat output of 6.0kW. and provides both radiant and convected heat.
The Zeta Compact has a fully controllable Eco-Cleanburn air management system with primary, secondary and tertiary air for a superior burn. This system provides the stove with an excellent air wash system which keeps the glass clean and also a tertiary burn (wood only) for super clean burning thereby protecting the environment for future generations.
This model retains the sleek, modern style of the Zeta range. The Zeta Compact is an elegant round steel multi-fuelled stove. The large panoramic single curved door with integrated flush handle, the fire is visible from most angles within any room.
- British Made contemporary Scandinavian design style multi fuel stove
- Panoramic single door with large viewing area for maximum view of the fire
- Multifuel Stove – Nominal heat output Wood 4.9kW and Smokeless Fuel 4.1kW
- Maximum heat output of 6.0kW
- 125mm (5 inch) top flue outlet
- Pre-heated air wash system for cleaner glass
- Eco-Cleanburn air management system for greater efficiency
- Removable ash pan
- Can be installed on a 12mm glass hearth without the need of additional hearth construction
- External air inlet for use in low energy homes
- Pre stressed steel body for superior strength
- 77.7% efficiency (smokeless fuel) 76.4% efficiency (wood)
- 10 year warranty
ZETA 5 Compact (4-5kw) Dimensions:
|Material:||Plate Steel, Ceramic Glass & Vermiculite|
|Heat Output:||4 – 6kW Variable|
|Flue Outlet:||Top Exit – 125mm diameter (To suit 5″ flue)|
|Fuel Type:||Multi-Fuels – Wood burning & smokeless fuels|
|Efficiency:||Smokeless Fuel @ 4.1kW – 77.7%
Wood @ 4.9kW – 76.4%